Key Digital Marketing Trends in Travel for 2019
No global industry has experienced a rate of change in digital more than that of travel, from how corporate and leisure travel is managed and booked to how suppliers use technology to streamline operations. Travel is now leading innovation in business.
The MMGY Global team sees five major changes ahead for 2019.
- Softening leisure demand and higher commercial rates will change digital influence
- Amazon enters the travel channel in a big way
- Data, GDPR and the continued path to personalization
- A return to traditional advertising channels
- The next horizon in mobile, voice and AI is coming
- Travel is now an innovation leader, not a follower of others
Read the full PhocusWire article here
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency member of Travel Consul